
So I promised myself I would remember to tell all of you about Savannah and her mouth on her birthday. It was so so so funny. However, I am not sure where she learns some of the things she says to people. We certainly dont talk to her this way, so its always interesting to hear what comes out of her mouth.
Cody's dad turned on the ceiling fan to see if the decorations would twirl. However, little did he know some were attached to the actual ceiling. As the fan starts the decorations get all tangled up and are tearing.
During all of this Savannah is FREAKING OUT! She tells Grandpa.
"Don't do that again. If you do that again you should be slapped!"
We all about fell off our chairs. Where did that come from???
A bit later during gifts we were trying to get Two Pops {a.k.a. - Cody's Grandpa} to come in and sit down. He kept refusing and was just in an upset mood. So Savannah gets him to sit down and says "Now you sit there and THINK ABOUT IT!"
Again not sure where this all comes from!
She is constantly full of funny things that come out of her mouth. Just the other day she asks for chocolate milk with dinner. I tell her she can only have plain milk as she already had 1 glass of chocolate milk that day. Next comes.....
"Oh really, plain milk! You think you can calk {talk} to me like that?" I had to turn around quick so she wouldnt see me laughing. So everyone else told her she made me upset, I guess I snort when I cry?? ha ha ha. don't judge me.
Oh I really think we are in for a wild ride!
Saturday, April 19, 2008
With 3, comes a smart mouth....
Posted by Aaron [air] at 6:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
{favorite} friends
- {brandt} ashley.jake.keznee
- {feldman} scott.jody.sebastian
- {fogg} tricia.bobby.brooklynn
- {iriart} april.frankie
- {jones} amy.rory.cameron.kayla.chrissy
- {kent} jennifer.andrew.taedon.baby girl kent
- {lasslo} tom.mellissa
- {Mataele} spencer.elisha.emaya.jaxyn.elexys
- {osborne} amber.kirk
- {reynolds} aloha.nate
- {rice} skip.angela.dallen


1 comments:
Oh my heck, what a funny girl! Yes, I think you and cody are in for it. haha. What a cutie!
Post a Comment