Thursday, April 03, 2008

Afternoon Snack (after naptimes)






So every afternoon after naptime my girls love to have their snacks! Ella LOVES Multi-Grain Cheerios so generally thats how she starts her afternoon. Savannah has decided she loves them again too. So Savannah now joins Ella at her highchair. She makes a little cubby for her snacks out of the cupholder and they eat together.

I love how no matter what day I take these pictures I can always get shots of them just looking at one another. They really have some fun with this.

We love watching them spend quality fun time together as sisters! Its so important! Please excuse Savannah's mouth. Its dirty from snacking! I think this is one of my favorite times of day. I love how they wake up and look forward to being so close again. Reminds me again of why I wanted to be a mother so badly and why I LOVE being home with them!

1 comments:

Skip & Angela said...

Your girls are beautiful! I love the pics, they look like they have so much fun together.