Thursday, April 03, 2008

Sista Races, this occurs often at our house!






So now that Ella is crawling, she is EVERYWHERE! And she is FAST too. I am amazed at how much speed she has, Savannah was fast but Im not sure she was this fast! Also she went from crawling one day to pulling up literally a couple days later, then straight to cruising the furniture and now going from piece to piece and maintaining the standing position! I cant believe all that she does. I am predicting that she will be walking in about 1 month and I am dreading it too!

Also the most hilarious part about it is her size, SHE IS ITTY BITTY. So to see her doing all these things is almost comedic. She just looks too small to be on the ground crawling. Grandma Jolene had a good point the other night, crawling is old news to her now because she is on her way around the room. Anyway its been fun trying to keep her in one room and just to see her growing. She is a VERY active and fun child to have in our lives.

So back to the main point of this posting. Savannah and Ella spend all day together and seem to love every minute of it too! Savannah loves to get down and crawl and play with Ella often. So they often race through the kitchen and its too funny! So I have gotten some pics for everyone to see. Also I will have to post pics of Ella playing in Savannah's kitchen with her. Because she barely looks over the top and loves to just play with her sister or sometimes without even. She just wants to be a big girl! Gotta love her. We are so VERY Blessed!

0 comments: