Saturday, April 19, 2008

Sydney and her SICK SICK obsession!




Sydney was our baby before our babies. She is an almost 5 year old, yellow lab and terrier mix! She has been an interesting dog, with many interesting habits/quirks. Either way I love her to death! I could NEVER live my life without her! I spoil her rotten. She sleeps with me when Cody works nights, I bake her dog biscuits and homemade treats, etc. This dog has life made!

So imagine I have just given her the first bath for spring, {Trust us, she needed it!} and she decides to go outside and roll in dirty nasty dirt! Ok. so I am aware that dirt is supposed to be dirty. But this was greasy kinda. SICK! She hates hates hates being CLEAN! She does this everytime we bath her! Only sometimes she goes out and finds poo and rolls in it on her neck. Its SO SICK! I have to say this is the one thing she does that momentarily makes me want to adopt her out. Its disgusting. I really dont understand why she does it either. But I dread the days she comes in from sunbathing and I smell that smell.

So I had to post a couple photos of the last time she did this. Cody took her out on the deck and hosed her down. Usually she gets a nice warm bath but this was the 3rd bath already in 5 days! ENOUGH was ENOUGH!

She wasnt happy to say the least and sadly we have had to do this again. I think its safe to say she wont outgrow this habit. So please dont judge me for my doggies bad habits. I would never roll in poo!

0 comments: