




I dont know about anyone else but I can not wait to see some sunny, warm weather. I LOVE the FALL, its my favorite season and winter is right behind it but with all the snow we had this year I am ready to see it go. I know the girls are VERY ready for it to be gone. Savannah always plays hard and loves to be outside.
Darlene....I cant tell you how much she misses going out and chalking with the neighborhood kids. That was something special, thats for sure! We need to come and have an outdoor visit so that the kids can chalk, Savannah can see Elsie and we can all visit! We miss you!
So here are a couple pics of Gavin, Aubs, Cody, Floyde, Savannah, and Brit all having some fun outside. I was there too but as the photographer. I love being outside from time to time but on this evening I was just content taking pictures.
It has been my goal to leave my camera out and take pictures almost everyday. Its been a fun challenge and I have really done well with it. Now for the next step to that goal......keep up on my blog with those pictures. What good are those pictures if not being posted for all to see right?? Again, someone start reminding me okay??
And you dont have to be nice about it either. Sara. ha ha ha! Sara is excellent about reminding me she would like to see pictures and I LOVE IT! Thanks for keeping me on top of things girl. MISSSSSSSSSSSS YOU LIKE CRAZZZZZYYYYY!!!! You are and always have been my one and only Sara.
Also Uncle Danny if you are reading my blog (like you have been known to do and admitted to doing) I hope you are enjoying it. Yes the stories can be kind of boring but I know you LOVE IT! Next time we should be taking pictures of you and Cody out on the Golf Course, Beer and all, having some fun!
Love to everyone!
Thursday, April 03, 2008
Warmer weather is finally coming to Utah!
Posted by Aaron [air] at 12:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
{favorite} friends
- {brandt} ashley.jake.keznee
- {feldman} scott.jody.sebastian
- {fogg} tricia.bobby.brooklynn
- {iriart} april.frankie
- {jones} amy.rory.cameron.kayla.chrissy
- {kent} jennifer.andrew.taedon.baby girl kent
- {lasslo} tom.mellissa
- {Mataele} spencer.elisha.emaya.jaxyn.elexys
- {osborne} amber.kirk
- {reynolds} aloha.nate
- {rice} skip.angela.dallen


0 comments:
Post a Comment