Saturday, April 19, 2008

Savannah Grace!





I dont know where to even start with this post. I just wanted to share with everyone how big Savannah is and how quickly she seems to be growing.

Its been an amazing journey to watch her learn and grow about her world around her. However when I see pictures like these and hear the things that come from her mouth I long for her newborn days. The days when I felt like I could cuddle her and hold her all day. Even though all of us who know Savannah are aware she was NOT much of a cuddly baby! She is slowly getting better. She is just very choosy about who receives her affection. Luckily she loves her mommy and I get lots of it! She loves me to the moon and back, or so I have heard!

ok. So this is a VERY boring and mushy post but I just want to be able to look back at these pictures and remember what I was thinking.

Our little girl is growing fast, both of them are. She is more beautiful to us each day! We could not be any more proud! Love you Sweets! To the moon and back!

0 comments: