Thursday, April 03, 2008

Cooking with our Kidlets.





So we all LOVE to cook as a family. In fact I believe its maybe our #1 past time together and if not #2 for sure! So I had to show these cute pics of Savannah licking the bowl after making brownies. We had just watched Ultimate Recipe Showdown and all of us wanted Chocolate of some kind. We were hoping for cake but then decided brownies. YUM!!!

Also we made fried mushrooms one day. Because I constantly crave them! They are the BEST! I cant believe I never gave them a chance before. I was really missing out! So we got Brit to try them and she HATES mushrooms. I had agreed to keep the pics off of here but couldnt resist pointing out that she tried something we made. Next up on the list for her to try: BEANS! She HATES beans and its just too wierd to me. I LOVE BEANS! I will get you to do it Brit Brit. Even if its in your sleep and they end up going up your nose. ha ha ha!

0 comments: