


So Savannah Banana and her daddy LOVE Hi-C juice boxes. I dont love her having a bunch of junk all day so she is only allowed one cup of juice or juicebox per day. She really chooses carefully when she chooses to have that treat. However out of all juice boxes I love Hi-C too because they are all CLEAR and would NEVER stain. EVERY mothers dream! YAY!
So Ella had found Daddy's empty. (that sounds bad in other ways) and decided that she would try to be like her big sista Vana Bananers......I got the cutest pics. Maybe this is boring to most but it was so cute to see and Ella is always trying to be with Vana all day, she LOVES, Lova, LoVeS her big sister!
We could not be happier about that either!
Thursday, April 03, 2008
Juice Box Sistas FOREVER!
Posted by Aaron [air] at 12:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
{favorite} friends
- {brandt} ashley.jake.keznee
- {feldman} scott.jody.sebastian
- {fogg} tricia.bobby.brooklynn
- {iriart} april.frankie
- {jones} amy.rory.cameron.kayla.chrissy
- {kent} jennifer.andrew.taedon.baby girl kent
- {lasslo} tom.mellissa
- {Mataele} spencer.elisha.emaya.jaxyn.elexys
- {osborne} amber.kirk
- {reynolds} aloha.nate
- {rice} skip.angela.dallen


0 comments:
Post a Comment