You will see a funky little ticker thingamajig! Hmm....well I am sure after looking at it you are wondering if you are seeing things, hallucinating, etc.....???
Well I assure you that you are NOT in fact hallucinating. What you are seeing is very real. We almost posted the home test to show everyone, then decided it would be in poor taste. ha ha ha!
So here is our big announcement.....
The Greenwood Family is growing again, by 1 more. While we were planning to try again when Ella was a year old, we aren't too far off since she is almost 10 months. For those of you who dont know our family plans, we have always wanted 3 and close together in age. We each have personal reasons for this but overall it will be best for our family and financial situation.
So this is it! #3 makes our family complete! It just seems like the right number, some people say 3 is a crowd but we say its just right.
We are still a bit in shock since it wasnt expected but we both truly believe in the miracle of a family and children. Everything happens for a reason and a baby no matter when, how, where is ALWAYS a blessing from above! We both love our kids so incredibly much and love being parents too so one more will be a lot of fun!
So I just have to say this will be a fun yet bittersweet pregnancy. I know I will be sad at the end that it will be my last and Cody may cry a few tears both joy and sadness if he doesn't get his little boy! I have to say if its a boy we will be pretty unprepared but thats okay. Savannah also says it cant be a boy or she will give it back, no boys in mommies belly! ha ha ha! She says she wants 3 prettyful girls! Take that Cody!
Okay well enough babbling for now. We dont expect everyone to be excited about this news because for some this would be too much to handle. Babies/Families aren't for everyone! Anyhow we do ask that you just dont say anything at all if you cant share in our joy right now. The last year has been a wild ride for our family and we are slowly getting settled back in and it is NICE! Im sure it sounds negative but believe it or not some people haven't been so polite. It doesnt really effect anyone but our family and we are all happy and we hope your family is all happy too!
So to all those we know expecting babies right now, CONGRATS again, Good Luck and get lots of rest! And for those not trying or baby less, CONGRATS for you too for living a life that's happy! Much Love and Hugs to everyone and of course we will keep the blog posted on the pregnancy!
Thanks for listening to this big long rant!
XOXOXOXO
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Over to your right.....
Posted by Aaron [air] at 1:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
{favorite} friends
- {brandt} ashley.jake.keznee
- {feldman} scott.jody.sebastian
- {fogg} tricia.bobby.brooklynn
- {iriart} april.frankie
- {jones} amy.rory.cameron.kayla.chrissy
- {kent} jennifer.andrew.taedon.baby girl kent
- {lasslo} tom.mellissa
- {Mataele} spencer.elisha.emaya.jaxyn.elexys
- {osborne} amber.kirk
- {reynolds} aloha.nate
- {rice} skip.angela.dallen


3 comments:
Oh my goodness! Congratulations to you and Cody! We are so happy for you 4 and the little one in your tummy! Yay! Definitely keep us posted on how it is going!
WOW!!! You are preggy again! You are one fertile mamma lol... CONGRATS! That is awesome you and Cody are getting the family you two have always wanted. Good luck with it all!
You are the woman!! I know so many people who are prego right now w/ still having a babe under 1...I'm starting to think, maybe I need to, too!! I hope once Taedon is closer to 16 months! It is exciting & I'm so happy for you! I hope you get a little guy...they sure are fun!
Post a Comment