




Okay so I kept telling all of you that I was going to stay on top of my posting and then alot went on in our little world and I kept telling myself I was going to stay on top of blogging........and as many of you are able to read.....I havent!
So here I go playing catch up yet again and thinking I can stay on top of it. I guess we will see this time! So here are some pictures of Easter Weekend of all the babies together & Sa-Nana too! I will actually post about that later but thought I would leave you with a couple pics. The girls are all so cute when they play together. Its so crazy to see 3 babies that close in age on the floor playing together. We still feel like Savannah should be a baby and she is this big girl growing up so fast and fantastic!
Anyway here are the pics already. Also I dare you to match the baby to her daddy! We think they all look like their dads, just in female form! Its been so fun to watch them grow. And I know you will all guess who Ella belongs to because of my LOVELY, PASTY, WHITE SKIN! POOR, poor, POOR GIRL!
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Where do the days go??
Posted by Aaron [air] at 4:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
{favorite} friends
- {brandt} ashley.jake.keznee
- {feldman} scott.jody.sebastian
- {fogg} tricia.bobby.brooklynn
- {iriart} april.frankie
- {jones} amy.rory.cameron.kayla.chrissy
- {kent} jennifer.andrew.taedon.baby girl kent
- {lasslo} tom.mellissa
- {Mataele} spencer.elisha.emaya.jaxyn.elexys
- {osborne} amber.kirk
- {reynolds} aloha.nate
- {rice} skip.angela.dallen


0 comments:
Post a Comment