Thursday, April 03, 2008

Sleepy kids...






So I have to share with everyone a couple cute pics of our sleepy kids. Savannah fell asleep one day watching Strawberry Shortcake downstairs and decided that her Spongebob table would make an excellent bed! ha ha ha!

Then Ella loves, LOVES, LoVeS to fall asleep in her jumperoo! She will be happily napping and then out of nowhere wake up and start bouncing again. It is HILARIOUS to watch. I hate moving her too because she is mobile now so bedtime isnt as easy to manuever. Darn it!

Also I have a little pic here of Ella who fell asleep on Grandma's lap. She was SO tired, there was NOTHING that was going to wake her up. It was so cute I had to get a pic. Well at the same time her Auntie Britni is over on the couch like a snoozing beauty. And of course I took a picture and threatened to show it publically. Which I am now doing. Brit Brit. We love you very much!

0 comments: