Monday, November 10, 2008

I know, I know.....I never update our blog! So sorry!

I've Been TAGGED by Mellissa Lazzlo and thought it would be fun to fill this out. I know I am AWFUL anymore about updating.....I promise to make a commitment to be better at this. We have just had ALOT going on in the past month!

8 TV Shows I Like To Watch...(well I will say Watch/DVR, because finding quality time for TV these days is very difficult)

1. Lipstick Jungle (only now its on on friday nights so I have switched to watching the "webisodes" online)

2. Jon & Kate Plus 8 - I DVR this and the girls and I watch it together

3. Wheel of Fortune - We watch as a family and let me just say things can get a little crazy! Cody cant spell to save his life and I swear he cheats off me!

4. Good Things Utah/Hot Homes of Utah - I watch this here and there and mostly just because I love the crafty/cooking segments and all the local information. Its nice to have a show about Utah.

5. King of Queens - I love a good laugh so sometimes I will watch re runs of this show

6. Food Network - not always anything in particular just depends on the day and my mood. As a family we love to cook together so we love to also watch together.

7. HGTV- I also love this network and LOVE getting ideas to decorate, etc.

8. Real Housewives on Bravo. Doesn't even matter which one they are showing. I know its rediculous that I like that show but I do. Cody makes fun of me plenty so for the rest of you......no need. He's got it covered. Ha ha.

8 Things That Happened Yesterday...
1. We went to Codys mom and dads and watched the Green Bay game and visited with all our family that was visiting from up north.

2. I took a 2 hour nap when we got home while the girls napped. It was JOYOUS and I was EXHAUSTED!!! Making another person takes up alot of energy!

3. We made homemade pumpkin belgian waffles for dinner in my awesome pro waffle maker! They were so good! Savannah and Ella both were in love!

4. Watched Baby Mama with Cody after the girls went to bed and it was pretty fun I must say. "couldnt I just spray some Pam down in that region before the baby comes out?" Too FUNNY!

5. Was thankful that I have such a wonderful husband. He went grocery shopping for us while I took that nap! So NICE to not have to go to the store on a sunday but we were SO out of organic milk!

6. Did Laundry. Which I love doing now since we have frontloading machines! Its amazing how much it changes your perspective on doing this once dreaded chore.

7. Cleaned up a bit.

8. Read to the girls. Oh how we all love to read. Except Daddy. Although he does it anyway and secretly I think he enjoys it.

8 Favorite Places To Eat...
1. Johnny Carinos - OH SO GOOD!!! I love pasta!
2. TGI Fridays
3. Chili's
4. PF Chang's
5. Olive Garden
6. Jason's Deli
7. Cheesecake Factory
8. Home- we cook some damn good things!

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To...
1. Getting the babies room finished
2. Thanksgiving and being with family.
3. Birth of our new baby girl
4. Paying off our car. It will be done in 1 year. Cant wait!
5. Christmas and to see our girls faces with the awesome gifts we got them!
6. Decorating the rest of our new place. It will be fun!
7. Finishing up our Christmas Shopping
8. Halloween - yes a year away but we LOVE Halloween around here and want to have a big party next year! Im so excited!

8 Things On My Wish List...
1. A new camera. Im thinking a Canon.

2. A smooth delivery of this new baby so recovery is easier than it was with Ella. A baby and major surgery all in one week dont mix so well!

3. Happiness. I already have it, however I am thankful for it and just want our lives to stay happy and content as they already are!

4. Enough money for my family to live comfortably and never have to worry

5. Health...again we are healthy but I am so thankful for this!

6. For Cody and I to take another fun trip for our anniversary this year. It was a blast and was a little nice to get away without our kiddos!

7. To own a boutique/bakery....probably years down the road but I have some fantastic ideas, etc.

8. To build more new friendships. I love meeting new people and Cody and I really want to find some other couples/families to spend some time with now and then. Price can be a bit boring at times.

I tag anyone who feels like filling this out! Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween, Happy Voting Day, etc and is getting excited for the Holidays just as we are!

XOXOXO
Love to all.

0 comments: