Monday, November 24, 2008

Some new family photos......



So we recently took some new family photos. I have always wanted to get pictures while I was pregnant and I have never really done it. So I decided lets make it happen. Funny thing is we put it off forever because of being busy moving and unpacking, etc so I really wasnt sure it was going to actually happen. Thanks to Jolene and her kick butt camera and photo taking skills it did!

We love our new photos. I dont care if anyone else does. I just think they are so random and real and not posed and fake. I love that about them. She snapped some very candid shots and they are fantastic. We cropped them a bit and played around with the color because you know FALL only comes ONCE a year and the colors it brings with it are AMAZING to say the least!

Also we did this at the end of the day after she got off work so we were fighting daylight disappearing. Turns out taking pictures during sunset makes for some gorgeous photos.

So thanks again Jolene for doing those we couldnt be more grateful and in love with them! Again you ROCK!

XOXOXO

2 comments:

Skip & Angela said...

Yay for new family pics! I love them. You guys are such a cute family. We love all 4 - soon to be 5 of you!

Aaron [air] said...

We love you 3 TOO! We miss you so incredibly much. It was SO nice to see you guys at IKEA and get to hold Dallen for a bit!

Will you be in Price for Turkey Day?? Cody is off lets get together for a little while if you feel like it. I havent had Olivia yet so we should take advantage. ha ha ha. I keep saying it will happen on turkey day so maybe you guys can spend a night in Labor & Delivery providing some laughs again...that would be SO fun!

Love you guys!