Thursday, October 23, 2008

Just a quick little TAG!!!

I am...............Air, Mommy, a best friend, a sister to many, a wife, an individual, really should I go on??
I want...........My home to finally come together after this recent move! I get stressed out when things arent totally organized and we have a baby girl to welcome soon!
I have...........a beautiful, healthy family (including my extended family) that I LOVE so very much! I also have many blessings in my life!
I wish...........for life to improve for some of our family members right now. Its stressful watching other people struggle when your life finally feels at ease.
I hate...........When Cody works night shift and people who dont appreciate their lives more!
I fear............many things but death and the dark are pretty much up there at the top.
I hear...........QVC on TV and the baby monitor for Ella. Its a quiet little hum.
I always.......have Organic Whole Milk in the fridge for Ella and Vana and Coke for myself. Sad on my part. I know. Dont judge!
I miss.........living in the same house with my in-laws after our move from Texas. I got so attached and miss them SO much!
I love...........My whole family, friends, LIFE, etc.
I never........forget to tell my family I love them and I smother them in kisses and hugs all the day long!
I rarely........go to bed before midnight each night and I hate it!
I cry............very rarely, honestly. I just get upset about stuff and have to vent.
I lose.................my mind almost everyday. Just kidding but being a stay at home mom is hard work.
I am confused........about why more people dont appreciate life a little more and worry/complain a little less.
I need.................SLEEP! Always in need of sleep!
I should..............go to bed but I wont. I will try to organize some more things. Sad.
I dream..............about our future then realize its already better than I thought it would be and I just live life day by day and enjoy as many moments as I can!

I tag: anyone who has the time to fill this out.

0 comments: