So I have to say I am not sure of how this look alike meter thingy works but it is still fun to see....
I am not sure about Ella looking equally like us when I believe everyday she looks more like her dad. She was just blessed with my porcelain skin. ha ha ha. I kid. I kid.
Savannah on the other hand looks identical to me as a young girl. She saw pictures of me around her age and actually thought it was her. So did other people. Amazing huh??
Anywho. I just thought everyone would get a kick out of seeing these comparisons.
Hope everyone has a great weekend. I have some great new pics to post but I just haven't had the time to get around to them. I suspect I will sometime Saturday afternoon. Maybe during naps since Cody will be home and they never seem to nap at the exact same time. Grrrr. Again I kid.
We are taking Savannah to see "Horton Hears A Who" this weekend. It will be her first movie going experience. So expect a post on it. She has been talking about it all week. In fact she has a poster in her room and is convinced the "who" on it is her new best friend and she has been having insane dreams about their adventures. I swear to you its time for her to make more friends. I am on a mission to find her some pals her age.......any takers??? She is a lot of fun and this mommy makes great snacks. he he he.
Also I just have to rant about the mini shopping carts at Smiths. Tonight Sa-Nana and I made a run for dinner (Subway) and then to Smiths for a few things. She decides she is a "shopping girl" and repeatedly tells me to "get your hands off my cart" after I try to keep avoiding repeated collisions with the bread, poultry, bakery and other customers. Then she decides "I need to pick up cotton candy." Cute that she was so determined, organized, what have you but let me just say we had to do a search for it and it was not to be found. Anyhow I hate the mini carts and had to complain because it seems like it took a lifetime to get on out of there! Grrrr again.
Love to all. I am off to bed in a bit. Have a great FRIDAY!
Friday, March 14, 2008
Look Alikes.
Posted by Aaron [air] at 12:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
{favorite} friends
- {brandt} ashley.jake.keznee
- {feldman} scott.jody.sebastian
- {fogg} tricia.bobby.brooklynn
- {iriart} april.frankie
- {jones} amy.rory.cameron.kayla.chrissy
- {kent} jennifer.andrew.taedon.baby girl kent
- {lasslo} tom.mellissa
- {Mataele} spencer.elisha.emaya.jaxyn.elexys
- {osborne} amber.kirk
- {reynolds} aloha.nate
- {rice} skip.angela.dallen


3 comments:
The look a likes are great! You guys make some very beautiful girls!
Can I just say first off...I love that Savannah tells you to get your hands off her cart! Oh woman, you are in trouble!! ;) So cute though! How good are you with remembering my b-day! Now that I come to think of it...was someone in your family close to mine...it's tomorrow!! Well that just made my day that you would still remember that! So glad we can keep in touch! Have you talk to Trish or anyone else??
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAVANNAH!! It is the best day to have been born!! ;)
Post a Comment