Sunday, March 02, 2008

Ah the sweet life.....






So here is another post. I am still playing catch up. I think it will take me all day, maybe several days!

So over Valentine's Day we made some yummy treats and took them to various friends and family. It was a lot of fun. We made some yummy homemade marshmallows and cupcakes and also a giant cupcake for Jolene(Cody's mama) to take to her secret valentine at work. He was a guy so thats the reason for the green frosting for Valentine's Day!
Also included is a pic of some cupcakes I did really quick for Aunt Donna's (Grandpa Greenwood's sister) Birthday! She loved them so much she sent us a nice thank you card!

I am thinking about doing cakes around the area for a hobby/home business! So if you are wanting some cupcakes, cakes, etc. Let me know. I have some fantastic recipes and LOVE to bake!

Also check out my new craft project. I bought quite a few teacups, fine glasses, etc and little plates that go beneath the teacups, salad plates, etc. I tipped the cup over and epoxied the plate to the top of the cup's bottom. Making a neat little candy dish, serving dish, etc. So I am planning to make more of these and maybe sell them here in town or on Etsy.

I dont care if everyone doesn't like them. I just think they turned out quite cute and they were a ton of fun to make and cost me next to nothing!

0 comments: