Wednesday, March 05, 2008

I love you to the moon and back....

So I am up late tonight and shouldnt be. I am off to bed after I post this. Cody is on nights and I always hesitate about going to bed when he isn't in bed too!

Anyway I have to tell this cute little story Savannah told me so that I have record of it later. I am putting her to bed last weekend and I tell her "I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK, A ZILLION TIMES!"

She proceeds to tell me that she actually went to the moon a couple days ago with Petey. Petey is a MONSTER and her imaginary friend. When Petey first surfaced I worried a bit....I have heard stories about imaginary friends. But she never blames him for anything and never is unhappy about him. He is just a friend.......all 2 inches of him. (she claims thats his height)

Back to the story at hand. She and Petey went to the moon and watched me (mommy) and then came back down. And it only cost her "fifty dollars!" She says that is a good deal!

I just love small children and their zest for life! Its amazing to hear the things and stories that come out of her mouth at times. I love it. I just need to be better at documenting them for future reference (i.e. Blackmail for when she is dating, etc.)

So we love all of you reading this to the moon and back!

XOXOXO

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love you all sooooooooo much too! I am loving the pictures you posted! Love ya, Misty