So......I dont know what is wrong with me but all summer I just had NO urge to update our blog. I know we were VERY busy and I am sure that had a lot to do with it, but it seems I had to spend my free time in other ways.
So now we're back and better than ever! just kidding. However I made a promise to myself that I wouldn't go longer than a month without adding something to our blog.
Now, I'm not promising that our family is really all that interesting or that the reads will be good....because that's just how life is everyday I guess. But I am promising to keep it better updated so that those dear to our hearts who can't see us everyday or even often for that matter can stay updated on our family and what we are up to these days!
Anywho you guys are going to see alot of pictures and posts of our summer. I hate to overload everyone that way but we did some really fun things and would love to share with everyone! Summer was busy for us! However we are SO glad its coming to an end and that FALL (my FAV season) is well on its way! I love, love, love sweater weather and just breathing in the cool, crisp fall air. Thats something you don't get in many places besides Utah and seriously you miss it tremendously when you leave!
Well thats all for now folks. Time to upload some photos, etc. Hope everyone is well and that you don't fall asleep reading all the upcoming posts!
ha ha ha!
XOXOXOXO
The Greenwoods
Sunday, September 07, 2008
We're back....and it has been a while!
Posted by Aaron [air] at 11:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
{favorite} friends
- {brandt} ashley.jake.keznee
- {feldman} scott.jody.sebastian
- {fogg} tricia.bobby.brooklynn
- {iriart} april.frankie
- {jones} amy.rory.cameron.kayla.chrissy
- {kent} jennifer.andrew.taedon.baby girl kent
- {lasslo} tom.mellissa
- {Mataele} spencer.elisha.emaya.jaxyn.elexys
- {osborne} amber.kirk
- {reynolds} aloha.nate
- {rice} skip.angela.dallen

1 comments:
Yay for new posts! We have missed keeping up with you guys, but I must say you are wonder woman! I don't know how you have two kiddos, one in the oven and still have time to think about posting. I am glad for it though, let me tell you - You are an inspiration to me! Yay, Well... keep us posted!
Post a Comment