Sunday, September 07, 2008

All these babies..






Since our last posting we have taken many trips to SLC to see family, have some fun, etc. So throughout all this posting I will include pictures of the babies who are all MUCH bigger now and have really developed into these cute little people. The 3 girls are all 1 now (we had birthdays over the summer) and it really is such a fun age to watch...however it can be so trying as well. Little people learning how to control and navigate their world can really be a handful at times! But it only comes for a short while and Savannah seemed like she was just there and already she is going to be 4 in March! I hate it sometimes! Time flies when you are having fun!

2 comments:

Skip & Angela said...

such cute babies! Your family is so cute, I can't wait to meet the next little lady Greenwood! We love you guys

April Iriart said...

Oh your pictures are so cute! Love your blogs...