




Last July we welcomed little Ella Glenda into our world and we were so proud to say there were then 4 of us crazy Greenwoods in our little family!
Well its UNBELIEVEABLE how much has changed since last year and that in just 3 months or so we are expecting BABY #3!!!! We sometimes still cant believe it. It just happened so fast, however it is such a blessing to have such a beautiful family and to be so young to enjoy it! I know that sounds crazy but I couldnt imagine doing what I do everyday, oh say, 5 years from now......YEAH RIGHT!! I mean I know I will still be a parent, etc. But I wont be chasing little feet around all day and teaching them that NO stairs are NOT at all a FUN place to play.
I say this because we combat Ella on this EVERYDAY many times a day! Oh we are so excited the new place we move to at the end of this month has NO stairs! YEAH!!! We have baby gates to block her off and that will be MARVELOUS!
Anyway Ella is just a doll to watch grow! She is this teeny, tiny little ball of energy. I really do mean energy too! She has endless amounts of it! Its almost insane. I get exhausted chasing her and Savannah all day but I love watching them as sisters playing and loving one another! I cant believe we are adding another girl to this mix in Dec!
So here is to Ella! Its been an amazing year of watching you grow. And the best part about it is that she and Savannah are so different in so many ways and its a beautiful thing to appreciate them each for who they are! She is my little
Ella-phant!
Thanks so much to both our little girls for making our lives so special and full of love and laughter! There are so many happy memories in our past and so many happy years full of memories to come!
XOXOXO
Mommy
Sunday, September 07, 2008
Ella Glenda...
Posted by Aaron [air] at 5:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
{favorite} friends
- {brandt} ashley.jake.keznee
- {feldman} scott.jody.sebastian
- {fogg} tricia.bobby.brooklynn
- {iriart} april.frankie
- {jones} amy.rory.cameron.kayla.chrissy
- {kent} jennifer.andrew.taedon.baby girl kent
- {lasslo} tom.mellissa
- {Mataele} spencer.elisha.emaya.jaxyn.elexys
- {osborne} amber.kirk
- {reynolds} aloha.nate
- {rice} skip.angela.dallen

0 comments:
Post a Comment