Monday, November 10, 2008

The clock is ticking.

So let me just start this post by saying I am utterly blunt about life and sometimes it can border on offensive to those who are not as honest as myself. So I apologize in advance if I can get a bit "graphic" about our lives at times. I just like to tell it how it is. No confusion, just real life.

This pregnancy has been so different from the other two. I wouldnt expect anyone to know this since I havent blogged about my pregnancy besides to announce it and some werent so thrilled we were expecting AGAIN! Yes I am knocked up AGAIN and its nobodies business but ours if you cant just be happy for us. Again, I tell it like it is.

I have been really uncomfortable this time around. However not as much "morning sickness" as they like to call it. The headaches though have been AWFUL! Migraines are the worst form of punishment I can think of. I hate them and get them far too often. All I can say is thank the Lord for some medicine my doc gave me and for a wonderful husband and family to help take care of my children when one has struck! You all are so wonderful for helping!

So where are we at now in this pregnancy, you ask?? Well we are DAMN sure of the day this baby came to be conceived so my due date was moved to Dec 9th. So as of yesterday we have a month left. However about 2 weeks ago I started having contractions. Some quite painful. Then I lost my mucus plug. So now the count is officially on. I am actually not excited for this. We just arent ready yet. I was planning to be ready by Thanksgiving, lets all PRAY she can hold out until then. Well at least let me eat some turkey and stuff myself to the gourd before going into labor. I will NOT be a happy MAMA if I have to go several days without eating like when I had Savannah. Food through a tube (i.e. IV) is NOT SATISFYING at all! Being hungry makes you think BAD, BAD thoughts by the way.

I have never lost my plug with my other two babies but Dr. Gagon says its normal after a couple kids. (By the way I feel like a mother cat or something when I hear that) I just keep being knocked up. Yes, we know there is a solution to this. No need to make suggestions. SO I promise we will keep everyone posted on when this baby comes or I will ask my WONDERFUL, SUPER HELPFUL mother in law or Sister in law Misty(I will just refer to her as sister after this usually, because she is like one) to do so.

On a side note before I end this I think you all should know how much time I have spent pregnant. It will probably disgust you. Or maybe not. Cody and I have been married 6 years (06.22.2002) and here it is November and we are due with Baby #3 in Dec 2008. I have been pregnant approximately 9 mos each pregnancy so 9*3=27 months of pregnancy. So I have been just PREGNANT for over 2 years of our 6 years of marriage. UNBELIEVABLE!!! However we really couldn't be happier! We are done having kiddos. Apparently a boy is NOT at all in our cards but thats okay I happen to think we make pretty cute little girls and they are VERY fun to hang around with!

Oh yeah and dont count on seeing us before this baby comes unless you live in Provo or Salt Lake. I am no longer allowed to travel past that point since this baby could make an appearance any day she chooses. Also my doc is leaving for a week so if this baby does decide to come during that time I will be driving up north to have this baby. There is no way the only other OB available in Price will be delivering our kid. NO WAY! Also I am not stoked about delivering at "Casketview" anyhow but we already did the constant driving up north thing when I was pregnant with Savannah and it was hectic.

So wish me luck on the delivery lets hope its SMOOTH, quick and relatively uneventful. We don't need any trouble. We have two kids 3 and under who can cause enough of that. ha ha ha.

0 comments: