So I have alot more posting to catch up on. (savannah's birthday, Easter, etc.) However I felt that I had a couple moments to spare and to share this.
Everyone should be so careful when they are cleaning up the kitchen! Anyone who knows me is aware of what a clutz I am and that there is always something I do that is a little bit off the wall.
Saturday everyone is here from Salt Lake, babies and all and Im cleaning up the kitchen. I decide to move Jolenes cast iron pot we got her for Christmas, back to the stove. On the way there something went terribly wrong and I dropped the pot.
As the heavier than ever pot is falling, I cant decide whether its going to break, should I save it?? Or whether my foot is going to break in the process, duh- MOVE IT!
Apparently I am thinking slowly and cant decide about either choice. I let the pot fall still but dont move my foot all the way out of the way.
So after this long story I will tell you I caught a cast iron pot to the foot and ankle. It was so strong it knocked me to the ground right away. I cried like a baby of course and now my foot/ankle/bottom of my leg are killing me. So I may have to visit the doctor??
Also I have an actual dent in my ankle which is amusing to look at. I never knew you could dent your own skin, bones, etc.
Lesson Learned: Be ALOT more careful when cleaning up and stop trying to do 50 things at once. It just causes accident and injury.
ha ha ha ha!
Sunday, April 06, 2008
Lucky Me.
Posted by Aaron [air] at 11:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
{favorite} friends
- {brandt} ashley.jake.keznee
- {feldman} scott.jody.sebastian
- {fogg} tricia.bobby.brooklynn
- {iriart} april.frankie
- {jones} amy.rory.cameron.kayla.chrissy
- {kent} jennifer.andrew.taedon.baby girl kent
- {lasslo} tom.mellissa
- {Mataele} spencer.elisha.emaya.jaxyn.elexys
- {osborne} amber.kirk
- {reynolds} aloha.nate
- {rice} skip.angela.dallen

0 comments:
Post a Comment