




Sunny days, sweepin the clouds away, on my way to where the air is clean......
I love love love Sesame Street. I am sorry but I do. I love when they show the side profiles of faces and pronounces words......we had some fun with that one. Apparently so is Comedy Central right now. Anyway my camera went dead during this exhibit so my lovely Aunt has the remaining pictures. We will have to get them from her and then I will post them. And yes I am sure you dont want to see them after this many. But there were some fun/explicit exhibits there. You dont want to miss all that. And yes we celebrated big for Savannah's Birthday. You are probably sick of hearing about it by now.
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Can you tell me how to get, how to get to Sesame Street?
Posted by Aaron [air] at 6:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
{favorite} friends
- {brandt} ashley.jake.keznee
- {feldman} scott.jody.sebastian
- {fogg} tricia.bobby.brooklynn
- {iriart} april.frankie
- {jones} amy.rory.cameron.kayla.chrissy
- {kent} jennifer.andrew.taedon.baby girl kent
- {lasslo} tom.mellissa
- {Mataele} spencer.elisha.emaya.jaxyn.elexys
- {osborne} amber.kirk
- {reynolds} aloha.nate
- {rice} skip.angela.dallen

0 comments:
Post a Comment