



So I was in the process of retrieving photos from people I know today because Kodak removed them from my gallery without telling me first. In the process of doing this I got to look back at some awesome photos.....
I came across the photos of the day Savannah was born and had to share them again. I cant believe how much time has passed. Its amazing to think about. Savannah will be 4 in March this year!
I love seeing the photos of her and Cody together for the first time. There is nothing like the love a daddy has for his daughter the first time their eyes meet! It is truly a blessing!
Everyone enjoy and I will post Ellas pics as well in just a bit! Sorry for the sappy stuff!
Sunday, September 07, 2008
flashback to March 27, 2005
Posted by Aaron [air] at 5:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
{favorite} friends
- {brandt} ashley.jake.keznee
- {feldman} scott.jody.sebastian
- {fogg} tricia.bobby.brooklynn
- {iriart} april.frankie
- {jones} amy.rory.cameron.kayla.chrissy
- {kent} jennifer.andrew.taedon.baby girl kent
- {lasslo} tom.mellissa
- {Mataele} spencer.elisha.emaya.jaxyn.elexys
- {osborne} amber.kirk
- {reynolds} aloha.nate
- {rice} skip.angela.dallen


0 comments:
Post a Comment