So today I stumbled on a fabulous blog. Its called A Wedding Story and the fabulous Mrs. Lassiter wants to motivate others to lose weight, keep it off, etc....so she is giving away a subscription to fitness magazine and I REALLY, rEaLlY, really want to win. Did I mention I really want to win? I am one who never tends to win anything and this would be awesome. What a way to help me reach my goal....I have subscribed to Weight Watchers, etc and not ever been super motivated but this looks like a very well rounded magazine. In fact if I win I myself will also give away a subscription of this magazine. I like to pay it forward...its fun and the right thing to do. So I REALLY hope I win.....I will keep you posted.
Friday, January 01, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
{favorite} friends
- {brandt} ashley.jake.keznee
- {feldman} scott.jody.sebastian
- {fogg} tricia.bobby.brooklynn
- {iriart} april.frankie
- {jones} amy.rory.cameron.kayla.chrissy
- {kent} jennifer.andrew.taedon.baby girl kent
- {lasslo} tom.mellissa
- {Mataele} spencer.elisha.emaya.jaxyn.elexys
- {osborne} amber.kirk
- {reynolds} aloha.nate
- {rice} skip.angela.dallen

2 comments:
Yes, Elizabeth's giveaway is a great idea. Hopefully it will inspire many people to accomplish their goals this year. :) Happy New Year!
if you didnt win...another great magazine is SELF. its more than just fitness, its about making your insides happy too :) i liked reading about your little sweet family. three girls under five?? wow! Its fun to see new friends in my sidebar :)
Post a Comment