Sunday, March 02, 2008

"It's SUMMER!"




Savannah has been begging to go outside and play for quite sometime now. Its hard for her to understand that while the SUN is out, it's not necessarily WARM outside. So we tried to explain this to her. She now thinks the sun is down when its up and that "It's SUMMER!"

We took the girls out to play a couple afternoons ago, and it was quite warm. Savannah gets on her bike, throws her hand in the air and says "Woo-Hoo, IT'S SUMMER!"
It was the funniest thing to see. So I expect we will be spending a lot more time outside as it gets warmer and if you notice she is getting a little big for her trike....someone may be getting a new bike for her birthday. Anyone know where we can find a Strawberry Shortcake one??

I also included a little pic of Cody and Savannah on the 4-Wheeler. She loves it when Daddy is home because he is the "fun" one. When I say "fun", I mean he lets her do things that aren't always allowed or always safe. She is terrified of loud cars, motorcycles, trains, etc. So he wanted to show her that it can be fun and that loud noises are nothing to be afraid of.

When they returned Cody said she had fun and she told me it was "yots of fun!" and "Daddy scare me when he went FAST!" So I would say she had fun! Can't wait for warmer weather soon, so we can go outside and do more fun things with the girls! This summer should be a riot!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

savannah and ella r sooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sandi said...

I love reading about the girls and how there growing, please give them a kiss from there Aunt Sandi